Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gresham Art Walk

We hit the ground running! For those of you who know me - I am NOT a morning person. Never the less we are up at 6am and out the door by 7am. I downed a cup of tea and an efusjon can with caffein (ask me more about efusjon).

Sales were good. The crowd was pleasant. The weather was H-O-T. Thank goodness for shade and my $60 canopy.

All in all a successful day. People think being an artist is all fun and creativity. I'm here to tell you. It is VERY hard work! But I love it and I'll never stop doing it.

Special thanks to the Ficken-meister (my husband) for all his support and help. To my parents for making a star appearance and making my dad take over the booth so I could shoe shop with my mom. And to all my friends for their continued love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment